Saturday, January 21, 2012

Visions of Nibiru


*Full Disclosure* 
I watched melancholia last week and I refute any and all 2012 end of the world stories as completely fucking retarded. Enjoy reading.

I had a dream last night. It was pretty much the same as the intro to melancholia with a few bits from the middle of the movie thrown in.


I was looking up at the sky at night and there was a big bright red dot. I knew it was called Nibiru and that others were talking about it.


The next morning i looked up and it wasn't a dot at all anymore. It was a large, high definition, blood red version of Jupiter (which is actually Nibiru btw). A few hours later and it was massive in the sky. I knew this meant it was coming at an incredible speed.


I don’t know how but I wasn’t exactly there for the actual impact. It was just… over. I and a few others were left floating around inside of earth’s atmosphere. The atmosphere had apparently continued to exist without the earth, but was much smaller.


Beyond the atmosphere was nothing but fire. I didn’t look directly at it because I knew that if I did it would be like staring into the pits of hell. Instead my focus stayed on the floating rocks and the people that sat upon them, keeping the nightmarish conflagration in my periphery.

The patch of dirt that I was left on (no doubt a Nietzsche reference) slipped away from underneath me and I was adrift through this weightless space.

I found that, after some drifting, I could control my movements. But this control gradually failed too and I began to drift again.

This time I was drifting backwards and I knew what was about to happen. I was floating backwards towards the nearest edge of the atmosphere, legs first. As I was slowly, horrifically and completely consumed by the yawning hell behind that barrier; I woke up.

There were a wide range of emotions around this dream for me. Mostly, in this array of emotions, was a feeling of bemusement.

Bemusement at so many things; at how absolutely and completely hopeless our efforts had ultimately become, how we have come so far and yet in the grand scale of things we were not so much as an inconvenience to this indifferent, remorseless, hulking behemoth that was about to obliterate us totally.

Most interestingly though, I thought, were the times when I was scared.

The only time during this whole dream when I actually felt scared was when I would become paralysed with fear looking up at the sky at that red swirling orb.

I would argue that the hell behind that membrane was a much more terrifying notion but the only time I was truly scared, I was paralysed with fear as I looked up at that impending doom.

It wasn’t a fear of pain; it wasn’t even a fear of death. It was a fear of lack of control. That this thing was about to happen and I had absolutely no say in the matter. A gigantic catastrophe was about to befall me and there wasn’t a single damn thing I could say about it.

Upon awakening I didn’t really find that much respite from this fear. I found myself considering the utter immensity of JUST this solar system. The size of the real Nibiru, Jupiter, is so staggeringly immense that when you really think about it, we are so small, and still so remarkably self-important for our level of significance.

This is the scale of it:


Does this not scare the fuck out of EVERYONE?


2 comments:

  1. It was about time I read your blog ;) Awesome read mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch the movie, The Tree of Life. About 15 minutes in, there's a part of about 15 minutes that shows incredible footage of the universe and tries to show how life on earth came to be and evolved over time. The pictures and music will make you cry like a little bitch.

    ReplyDelete